We Will Not Make Any Exceptions This Year After The Tournament Has Started!!! Let's Play Basketball!!
- The official playing rules will be the national federation of state high school rules for the current year as modified by RCC Tournament Director (Stopped clock).
- Playing times:
8 and Under - 11 minute Halves, 2 minutes overtime
9 and Under - 12 minute Halves, 3 minutes overtime
10 and Under - 13 minute Halves, 3 minutes overtime
11 and Under - 13 minute Halves, 3 minutes overtime
12 and Under - 13 minute Halves, 3 minutes overtime
13, 14 and Under - 14 minute Halves, 4 minutes overtime
- Running Clock For Boys 15U division - 20 minute Halves, clock stops last 2 minute of each half, 4 minutes overtime and clock stops last minute of game.
- Home team will provide a score keeper and visitor team will provide a clock keeper unless one is provided by site director.
- The official game size basketball for 8u, 9u, 10, 11u & 12u is 28.5.
- The official game size basketball for 13u, 14u, 15u, 16u & 17u is 29.5
- Time Outs:
Each team will be given 2 full and two thirty's for the game.
- Each team will be given 5 minutes to warm up and 3 minutes for halftime
(The game time will also be the forfeit time. No grace period will be allowed).
- Each team is responsible for cleaning the bench area leaving it tidy for the next game.
- Mercy Rule:
8 U teams ahead by 15 or more points in the game will result in running clock and leading team must stay inside 3 point line for rest of the game until lead drops below 15 points. Teams ahead by 20 or more points in the game will result in a running clock.
If the lead drops below 20 points normal rules (stopped clock) will resume.
- There will be no arguing or debating referee calls. His/Her call is the final call.
- Each team is allowed (3) grade exceptions per roster as the cut off date will be August 20.
- Each team is allowed two coaches and 12 players per team free admission with wrist band.
- Each team is responsible for their warm - up and game balls. Home team is also responsible for supplying the game ball.
- Protests: All protest must be submitted in writing accompanied by $200 in cash.
All protest must be done during pool play and not during bracket play. The protesting teams $200 will be refunded if the protest is upheld and forfeited if the protest is not upheld. Teams being protested must produce a legal birth certificate or a current report card on the spot. A final decision will be made by the tournament director and will not be subject to any further discussion.
- Eligibility: Proof of eligibility (birth certificate) must be produced in the event of a protest. A player may only play for one team per age/grade division.